Skip to content
Romanian National Council for Refugees (CNRR)
The Romanian National Council for Refugees (CNRR) is a non-governmental organization, founded in 1998. We have been granted public utility status by the Romanian Government in 2003.
Our mission is to promote and defend, through all legal means, human rights in general and the rights of migrants, refugees and asylum seekers in particular.
CNRR is the only Romanian NGO that is supporting refugees in all phases of their stay in Romania – from their initial asylum procedure, throughout their integration process and, finally, during their naturalization procedure. Complementarily, we are also monitoring forced return operations.
- Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Telephone Number
- Fields of Work
- Volunteering Activities
- legal research in the field of migrant and refugee integration
- research in the field of country of origin information
- translations for brochures, informative materials & social media campaigns (especially in and from Arabic, Farsi, Kurdish, Pashto, Dhari)
- community outreach activities
- supporting refugees in liaising with Romanian authorities
- Local Volunteers
- International Volunteers